Contact us below to order this carriage.
The HA Horse carriage is a more structural size trainer. Taller than a marathon vehicle, it is a great all-purpose carriage, perfect for training, driven dressage practice, and recreational driving with a large pony pair to larger single horses. In addition to the driver, the HA Horse carriage seats one person next to the driver and two people in the rear. An optional pole and adapter converts it to a light pair trainer.
Base HA Horse vehicle starts at around $7275 (depending on the size and Euro exchange rate) and includes:
- Adjustable steel, closed-end shafts (painted or powder coated)
- Step pads on shafts
- Painted steel padded singletree
- Rear hydraulic no-rust disc BIT brakes
- Parking brake
- Driver’s vinyl bucket seat, two flat wagonette-style seats in the back
- Hard rubber or pneumatic tires
- Painted steel frame
- Painted steel spokes and rims
- Spring suspension
- Whip holder
- Shipping to Reedsburg, WI
Typical options for Training carriages are available here.
Popular options to consider for the HA Horse:
- Stainless parts to resist scratching and rust - shafts, singletree, spokes, dash, rub rails.
- Suede seat - holds the driver well
- Fifth wheel brake
- Presentation step hubs for easier mounting
(Vehicle shown includes optional features.)