Contact us below to order this carriage.
The Speed II is a well-made marathon vehicle designed to have reduced weight from the heavier European-style vehicles. The typical Horse-size Speed II has 85 cm front wheels and 80 cm back wheels.
Base Speed II Horse vehicle starts at around $8375 (depending on the Euro exchange rate) and includes:
- Adjustable painted steel, closed end shafts
- Step pads on shafts
- Painted, padded steel singletree
- Rear suspension – standard spring
- Front suspension – choice of two spring, three spring, or Elmex (shock absorbers)
- Rear brakes – hydraulic, no-rust disc BIT brakes
- Parking brake
- Painted steel rims
- Painted steel spokes
- Hard rubber or pneumatic tires – choice
- Vinyl marathon bucket seat – adjustable forward and back
- Clear vinyl number holders on seat
- Padded rear fenders (can be used as seats)
- Navigator platform with center ridge (flat available)
- Painted steel whip socket
- Painted & striped frame
- Vinyl storage bag & tools
- Shipping to Reedsburg, WI
Typical options for Training carriages are available here.
Popular options to consider for the Horse Speed II:
- Stainless parts to resist scratching and rust - shafts, singletree, spokes, dash, rub rails.
- Suede seat - holds the driver well
- Adjustable stainless navigator grab handle behind driver
- Fifth wheel brake
- Air bag suspension
- Delayed steering
(Vehicles shown include optional features.)